Pretty great right?
"Sigh" Yeah, pretty great.
Wade has been conversing back and forth with Mission Hospital in Mission Viejo, CA for a couple of months now. This past week he recieved a formal letter with a job position and offer we both felt so great about. So, yesterday, Wade accepted and we are off to sunny OC after graduation in May!
He will be working with a new team instituing and implementing the Six Sigma business plan throughout the hospital, which I don't know much about, but from what I gather seems to be the premier business program for quailty control. He will also get to sit in on executive meetings and projects once a week, working closely with top level hospital administrators. Wade is so thrilled about the opportunity, and I'm thrilled that he's thrilled. I love knowing that when he heads off to work each day, he'll be happy. I'm proud of him for working so hard.
We're looking forward to 60 degree days in January, challenging work, weekends on the beach, traffic... Another adventure awaits!
Yep, pretty great.
7 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is such a beautiful place. You will love it.
congrats brother! that is pretty great! maybe ill come visit you or something! omigosh you guys come home in one day...and its snowing. we went to alta today. it was amazing!!!
I'm thrilled too... for both of you! it may be a little more expensive than st. louie, but really, how much can it cost to go hang out on the beach everyday?? that's what I'd do... in fact, that's exactly what I plan to do, so be ready for visitors!
Hi Wade and Katelyn! It is Jen Roper (Rasmussen) from, good ole, Jordan High! I found your blog on Jeremy's. Congrats on the job--it sounds, really, amazing! I am sure it is nice to know where you will be once you graduate!
If you are interested, my blog is: theroperfam.blogspot.com. It is private, so if you want me to add you to the readers, email me at jennyroper79@hotmail.com! I would LOVE to keep in touch!!
Take care and congrats, again!
--Jen Roper
That is so exciting! I'm so jealous. I've been trying to get Nate to move to California ever since we got married :) I will have to let you know if we are ever out there! It's a little closer than where you're at now!
hellooooo?? it's time for an update!!
Okay I'm blog-stalking you here - Amberly's friend - my husband is also a Six Sigma geek. Next time you come to Phx let's get them together to talk shop!
Shellie, the neighbor
Post a Comment