Tis the season! Get excited! We kicked it off with the tree lighting at Fashion Island last weekend (who claim their tree is bigger than Rockefellar Square's...a bold claim, and as turns out, a false one, maybe as tall, but lacking in girth.) Pretty just the same. We had a fun time with Nate, Rachel, Luke and Kristen. The kiddos weren't quite sure what to think of the whole spectacle, they'll catch the fever soon enough!

6 comments:
oh just wait until she opens her present from her cousins... she'll kick her little legs in such delight there will be no denying the spirit! the tree ended up looking pretty nice, by the way.
IT IS A BEAUTIFUL TREE. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS ALMOST CHRISTMAS.
I love that you are kicking off the holiday season with Tess in short sleeves. Wierd.
I love that you are kicking off the holiday season with Tess in short sleeves. Wierd.
That three is beautiful! What a fun warm evening?!?
How big is that tree? Seriously. Wow! and How darling is that baby? Incredible.
Post a Comment