Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Potentially Hazardous Things That I Enjoy...

There are number of things that I seem to be drawn to that cause my mom and dad a bit of anxiety.

Such as...

Fingernail clippers, and yes, I like to put them in my mouth. Yikes!


Power tools.


Plastic bags. Any variety really, I don't discriminate. They make a great sound. And yes, I like to put these in my mouth too. Double yikes.

Bottles of medication. My favorite recently? This IBProfen. The rattle sound is the BEST! I do have a rattle of sorts in my lap, the safe, colorful, aesthetically pleasing kind. I prefer the pills.


Paper. You would be amazed at the speed I can grab the mail out of my moms hands and shove it into my mouth. It's like lightening speed! My mom has to act fast and dig it out of my mouth.



Electrical cords. LOVE these! Here I am just reading the warning label by before I insert it into mouth.

I also like to sit on things high above the floor like the bathroom vanity or kitchen counter, basically wherever mommy is, I get mad when I have to get my buckles strapped in my stroller, and I think it's funny to hang upside down, what can I say, I'm a bit of a daredevil!

Now Grams, before you go and get a hernia, know that my mom doesn't allow such indulgences for long, much to my dismay and makes sure said items are far out of my reach when she is. Mind you, there are many a toy I like too, like my zebra, my teapot, my Lift-the Flap books, Freddy the Frog, Charlie the Chick and so on. Just every once in a while I like a good plastic bag or power cord. Mom tells me it's like her milkshakes and cookies. I imagine I'll like those things too someday.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tutz said...

Woozer!
Somebody better keep a close eye on Tessa Jane. Maybe I better come and get her. Tell her I am on my way.

Annika said...

Cute post!

Kelly said...

she is such a cutie and getting so big and grown up. Why do they always like the things they can't have. Even the play cell phone won't satisfy they need like the real cell phone. I don't get it. So funny that she likes to be up high. Hope you are all well.

kimmalee said...

That's hilarious. Great pictures as well. What a funny little girl. She just loves a good adventure like her mom and dad and for now the draw to potentially hazardous things to put in her mouth is as adventurous as her little body can get I suppose.

Amberly said...

tutz is hilarious. I just want to squish her. her little chubby hands in the first picture are so stinkin darling! you and wadey made a darn cute kid.