1. Teamwork. I think Buster and I are getting it down as far as figuring out when the other needs reprieve and can pick up some slack or jump in so the other can rest.
2. Books. I do love me a good book. And I love that it's a restful activity.
3. Sunday naps. I didn't get one today and I missed it dearly.
4. That Buster has remained healthy while T and I have not. Keep your fingers crossed and prayers in order, the Ironman CAN NOT get sick this week.
5. Music. It can change the atmosphere in a room quicker than anything else.
6. High school. This may seem silly. But I had a great high school experience, had loads of fun and made great friends. I don't miss it or wish to return, but I know not everyone looks back fondly at their high school years and I'm glad I can.
7. Junior High. Kind of. Middle school builds character.
8. Our home. Technically it's not a house, but it's a home. We look forward to the day we can move on, but for now it holds us nicely and provides peace and coziness.
9. T's animal sounds. She's got quite a few down and it's probably the cutest, funniest thing you ever heard.
10. Sleepy, slow paced Sundays.
No comments:
Post a Comment