A place to keep pace with the memory making
hee hee. sorry sister. I suppose your bicycle cruiser needs a seat for the little lady so you can go to the beach without breaking the bank!
Gasp! And I thought we were bad here at $4.29!
it's $4.10 here now. it blows. you should buy a little penny with a baby seat.
Ha. It took me a second to figure out what I was looking at Ouch! At first I thought it was looking at address numbers on a house.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hee hee. sorry sister. I suppose your bicycle cruiser needs a seat for the little lady so you can go to the beach without breaking the bank!
Gasp! And I thought we were bad here at $4.29!
it's $4.10 here now. it blows. you should buy a little penny with a baby seat.
Ha. It took me a second to figure out what I was looking at Ouch! At first I thought it was looking at address numbers on a house.
Post a Comment